Crock Pot Zesty Chicken


*about 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
*16 oz. Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
*1 cup water and 1 chicken bouillon cube
6 qt. crockpot-- cook on high for 2 1/2 hours
and low for about an hour.  Shred chicken with 2 forks.
(Possibly cook longer if using a smaller crockpot.)

Add:
*1 block cream cheese in portions
*2 cans cr. of chicken
Cook on high for 30 min. or low for an hour.
Serve it over rice or noodles.  Soooo Yummy!
Serves: 6-8

All of the ingredients can be changed more or less to your liking. Some changes could
make it runny though. If you wanted to put it over noodles I would suggest adding
a little more cream cheese or not adding as much water so it will be thicker.

Printable recipes:
Crock Pot Zesty Chicken docstoc 
Crock Pot Zesty Chicken google docs (I figured it out!)

2 comments:

beth said...

So I can access the recipe on docstoc, but the Google Docs link says I need access.

I'm going to try this one this week. I plan on making my own Italian dressing though, so we'll see how that goes.

beth said...

OK I tried this recipe and Joe and I both really liked it! I added a big pinch of red pepper flakes and 1/4 tsp each of dried thyme and dried sage. We ate it over rice and it was really yummy! Thanks for sharing!